We booked tickets last May and I had been struggling to keep the exciting trip a secret. The kids opened their gifts all at the same time and found the plane ticket in the bottom of the box under the swimsuits, flipflops and leis. It took a few moments for them to "get it." One of them (I can't remember which) yelled, "We're going to HAWAII?!!!" Then another piped in with, "This is the best Christmas ever!" Poor Cydnee was the only one that couldn't grasp the concept that we had to wait until March to go. She was ready to pack her bags and hop on an airplane that day to go see Havyn. We are counting down the days now!
4 comments:
I love it! Look at those smiles! And it is all the more exciting because you are coming to see us :) Wish I could have watched them open their presents.
I'm so jealous. I am so excited for you guys though. It's going to be soooooooo much fun. Glad you had a good Christmas, we sure missed you!
How fun! We too are jealous.... though I'm not as brave as you are going to Hawaii pregnant!... like with Spencer :) Awesome job on those darling swimsuits, and you are an amazing secret keeper! What a fun trip to look forward too!
That is best Christmas ever....and way to keep such a fun secret! We'll be so jealous of you guys basking in the sun while we are here freezing in the snow. :)
Post a Comment