I know. Those of you who know me well and have seen that I only blog about once every 2 months or so are going to be blown away by the fact that I'm blogging again a mere week after the last one. I have a minute at my sister-in-laws fancy computer, so I thought I'd throw up some pictures of our amazing trip thus far. Just so ya know, they are completely out of order- something that really BUGS, but I'm too lazy to cut and paste them around and I'm not sure of how to do it any easier. Bear with me.
Our niece and nephew, Cole and Havyn both had birthdays the past couple of days and look at the fancy cakes Amber made. It was so much fun to be here to celebrate.


Our "easy" hike (according to Amber) on Friday to Lanikai military pill boxes overlooking the beautiful ocean. Cydnee whined and complained the whole way up, but then was so happy with herself on the way down cuz she had done it "all by myself!"


Our hike today to Likeke Falls. It was through the rain forest and so green and dense with vegetation. (You'll notice Cydnee is my main model since the other kids are always way ahead of their slow old mom).


Our location for an attempt at whale watching this afternoon. Didn't see any, but it was beautiful and well worth it anyway. Havyn and Cydnee are having a ball together. They are only 3 weeks apart and are like two peas in a pod.

It's rare for the family to ever cooperate for a family picture, but I insisted since we have this beautiful backdrop and we had just come from church. This is outside Amber and Steve's house.

Amber made this adorable dress for Havyn. Isn't she so talented? And it sure helps when the recipient is as cute as this!

Cole picked Tiki Island for his birthday party last night where we rode bumper boats and played a round of mini golf then went to Bob's Pizza for dinner.

This is what happens when you stick your brother in his own bumper boat and let him loose with a squirt gun.

A tour of the USS Bowfin while we waited for our turn to ride to the USS Arizona in Pearl Harbor yesterday.

Is this amazing or what? We've had a little bit of rain here and there, but mostly just beautiful weather. That's the USS Arizona Memorial (white building) in the background.

Cydnee loving the beach and the sand Friday afternoon. She was the first one in the water and we could hardly get her out.

Spencer, Madi, Taylor and Kennady at Kailua beach.

First day at the beach on Thursday. That smile says it all.

Thursday afternoon again. Check out the color of that water! More pictures to come.
6 comments:
I am SOOO jealous! I am glad you posted pictures. I was just grinning at all of them. It looks like so much fun. LUCKY YOU! I miss talking with you. Several times I have gone to call you and OH yeah you're in HAWAII you lucky girl. Have fun. Love ya
I can't believe you are blogging instead of doing something FUN! But I am psyched you did!!! Looks AMAZING! We are so jealous!!!
Continue to have an awesome time!!!
Oh my gosh-- so gorgeous! I'm so sad you have to come home to this crappy weather. Seriously. Looks like the trip of a lifetime!
Oh, the jealousy. So great! So much fun. The look on Taylor's face in the bumber boats is priceless. I love it. I'm glad you guys were there for the birthday's, wish I was there too. Glad you're having a good time.
How FUN! I'm with Lisa...jealous! Your pictures are wonderful. Its hard to look at while we're getting snow here...
Havyn's dress is darling. I got almost the exact one for Jessica @ a boutique... well the fabric cut out and the patern so I can make it myself! Hope you can acclimate back to 40 degree weather quickly! Love you guys!!
That picture at Pearl Harbor with the rainbow -WOW!!!! You should send that to them they would probably put it in the museum or on a postcard to sell!! Beeeeaaautiful!
Post a Comment