What a special day. Absolutely darling pictures. Her dress is beautiful!! Such a fun afternoon, now we have a lot to live up to ;)
Looks like a success...wish we could have been there - the story of our lives! :)
I remember when Kennedy was born and you were living across the street then. It doesn't seem possible that she is 8 and baptized!!! She has made a wonderful choice :)
Ooh I love her dress! What a cutie pie.
Such a great day. So glad I could spend it with you. Congratulations Kennday!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a special day. Absolutely darling pictures. Her dress is beautiful!! Such a fun afternoon, now we have a lot to live up to ;)
Looks like a success...wish we could have been there - the story of our lives! :)
I remember when Kennedy was born and you were living across the street then. It doesn't seem possible that she is 8 and baptized!!! She has made a wonderful choice :)
Ooh I love her dress! What a cutie pie.
Such a great day. So glad I could spend it with you. Congratulations Kennday!
Post a Comment