Our house was full of a bunch of crazy 8 and 9 year old spies Friday night! We had a mission impossible party, which turned out to be a great success. The invitations said each secret agent had to dial a secret number (our phone number) and if they chose to accept the mission, to leave the code "Giddy-up cowboy" along with their agent name. We got such a kick out of listening to our messages all week as each boy called to RSVP.
Our amazing and extremely talented friend Amy created another masterpiece cake for the party. Thank you, Amy!
One of our missions involved extracting agent "Chocolate bar" from it's currently assigned location. The boys rolled dice and whoever got a six, had to put on the spy gear and eat the chocolate as fast as they could with a fork before the next boy rolled a six. A messy, wild and fun game. Our other missions included gathering various items from the neighborhood and returning them in the secret envelope for authentication- (aka scavenger hunt) and a mission to find the missing treasure (goodie bags) with clues they had to figure out around the house.


5 comments:
Wow Tif...you are so creative. Looks like a super fun party for Spencer. Way to go!
That looks like a great party! We we cant wait to see everyone soon!
Impressive. Are you up for planning Jessie's party? Your games were just darling, and it sounds like--too much fun! Kudos to you! Happy Birthday Spencer!
Happy Birthday Spencer! We did a detective party for Cole's last party. They are fun. I did invites where they had to decode the invitation, I like your idea of leaving that funny message too. Sounds like fun! Love ya!
Looks like fun. Thanks again for coming up, I had a really great time. I sure love you and your family. I wish I could see you more.
Post a Comment