Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Con-Man

Kennady came home today with a little bag of candy from school. Spencer sat by her in the car on the way home and was trying to get her to share with him. Of course, that wasn't going too well for him. When they got home, they both disappeared. After a little while, I started looking for them and bugging them to get started on their jobs. I discovered them in Kennady's room where Spencer was munching on some candy, and had 2 pieces in his hand. I asked him where he got the candy, and he said, "Kennady gave it to me." I asked him what he'd done to get her to give it to him and he told me, "I told her I'd be her manager." WHAT? What in the world does that mean? "I'll color with her and play with her," he told me. Nice, huh? Of course he got the lecture about playing with your sister just because it's a nice- and the right thing to do. Kennady seemed to think she got a pretty good deal. BROTHERS!!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Spencer is one smart kiddo...must get it from his mom! :) Good thing Kennady is such a good sport.

Amber Jensen said...

Kids are so sneaky. I saw Cole upstairs cleaning the girls room the other day. I asked what in the world he was doing and he told me that they made a deal, if he would clean their room they would play star wars on the wii with him. Poor guy needs a brother (not going to happen) or at least some male cousins close by.

Rach said...

I think it is definitely a Kimball trait :) You should hear the things Jessica comes up with to con Taylor out of things-- sometimes its hard to get mad because I think I could almost believe her...

amyseare said...

HA HA HA!! That cracks me up! How in the world did he think of that? Even funnier that Kennady thought she needed a manager! Love ya!