We took the kids for one last (and also our first other than Lake Powell- the boat has been in disrepair all summer) boating trip down to Utah Lake. It was during the BYU/UCLA game, so the lake was pretty boat-free. Our kind of trip. The water was a bit chilly, but we all got in, other than Cydnee. She couldn't be coerced. It was absolutely beautiful. As skeptical as I was about getting a boat, I've decided it really is a great family activity. The kids are pretty much at our disposal- there's nowhere else to go and we've created some fun memories.

Go Austin! He's really improved a lot this summer- way better than Tif!
As I said, the water was a bit nippy.
Our sweet friends, the Flores' brought the kids back shirts from their annual trip to S. Carolina.
After date night last weekend, this is what we came home to. This was the first night Cydnee got to be a "big kid" and sleep with the gang. She was pretty happy with herself in the morning.
6 comments:
Cute pics! The kids are all so big now-its so crazy. We cant wait to see everyone soon.
All your pictures are so darling! Thanks for sharing! I love what you came home to after your date. Yeah for Cydnee being one of the "big" kids. Your kids are just too cute. I love the one of them in matching shirts--
Tif, your blog is turning out great. Cute pictures and cute kids. Okay, next time include a picture of YOU on the board in the water. I would love to see ya! Hee Hee
I love the pictures. I am so jealous about the date night one. How nice is that, all asleep!
It is so sad that our babies are getting so big! Love to see all the pics! Love ya.
Hip Hip Hooray! So glad to hear that you've joined the blogging world. You're blog looks great already. Way to go on your posts and keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment