Pike's Market
I loved all the gorgeous, colorful flowers!
Space Needle with Uncle Dave
Bainbridge Island
Even from the nosebleed section, the game was AWESOME!Dave and I took the boys on a great weekend getaway to Seattle last week with our good friends Brock and Jody Smith. We went to see the Cougars play University of Washington, which for me simply meant a great excuse to go on vacation. The boys loved the football game and it really was a lot of fun. I surprised myself by actually watching the game (the cheerleaders were too far away down at the other end.) For those of you who aren't BYU fans, the game was very close. We won by only one point and faced a lot of very disappointed Washington fans on our way out of the stadium. We saw all the tourist spots of Seattle as well and got to spend some time with my brother Dave who also came up for the game. It was a perfect trip!
Pre-game festivities
Caden, Austin, Easton and Spencer on Bainbridge Island
Snoqualmie Falls



1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip! Hope you guys are all doing well. Miss you!
Post a Comment