Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here we go!

Okay, so I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing here. I swore I would never enter the blogging world, but I have my sister and sister-in-laws to blame. I have so enjoyed reading their posts and looking at their cute pictures and have been feeling bad that I don't keep in touch better. It seems life goes along and little things happen each day and I forget to share them with my family. So, that's why I'm blogging. I'm horrible at sending pictures as well, so maybe this will help me. Bear with me because I really am technology challenged. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

8 comments:

phil said...

Nice job Tiff. It will be fun to see your thoughts and ideas on the web! You always tell a fun story and will be great at blogging :)

Rach said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you've joined us crazies. It becomes addicting..so beware. I'll e-mail you some hints to make it a little easier. I'm still way behind the times, but I'll share what I know. Love ya!

Rach said...

p.s. by the way...phillip has never posted a comment on our blog :)

Rach said...

Darling page!! love your header!

Amy said...

So cute Tiff! I love the header too. Have fun in the blog world!

Erin said...

There we go. Looks like you got it figured out. It looks cute. I am excited to be able to check up on you guys.

Adalia said...

Hey we are excited that you have a blog now! Its hard being so far away from everyone and this is a good way to keep in touch. You did a good job!

Amber Jensen said...

I'm so excited! Before all my craziness I was seriously about to email you and tell you to get with it. I can't speak I am late at getting going too. It looks great!