Sunday, November 16, 2008

Big day at church

Kennady was asked to sing a little solo part in the song the Primary is singing in Sacrament Meeting today, so we've been practicing. The first line she'll sing on her own, then the other kids will join in for the rest. She's way braver than I was at 6- there's no way you could have gotten me up in front of that many people! Yeah Kennady!

8 comments:

Dara said...

DARLING!!!!!!! GREAT JOB Kennady!!!!

Rach said...

Go Hannah! oh, I mean Kennady :) That was beautiful! You are an amazing singer. Keep up the good work...

Heather said...

She was so brave today and so cute too! Way to go! Do I see a karaoke machie coming from Santa???

Erin said...

Way to go Kennady! I'm with you Tif, I could never have done that at her age. You remember the story of my baptism.

BenandLisaGrimm said...

She sings really good. I wish we could have come to hear it.

Amy said...

She did such a good job. Definitely a brave girl. Way to go Kennady!!!

Layne Bushell said...

Kennady,
I knew you could do it! Thank you for saying yes and thank you for being so brave. Your solo sounded beautiful and it added to the spirit of the song! I love you!
Layne

Adalia said...

Ken is just growing up so fast. I found a picture of her and Eden at the lake when they were about 5 months old. Now they are cute little ladies. Time flies.