I haven't uploaded the pictures from my camera yet, but I wanted to quickly blog this picture Rachael took for those of you who weren't able to see the amazing birthday cake in person. Amy outdid herself once again. The crown on top was completely edible and the jewels were made from rock candy suckers she broke apart. It's hard to see all the details, but it was truly incredible. The top tier was strawberry and the bottom was chocolate. Cydnee was in heaven and is so spoiled by our dear friend who she absolutely ADORES. Thanks to sweet family for coming to celebrate with us. It was a great day and I can't believe she's already 3!!!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness. Havyn wants a princess cake, there is no way I can make one like that. I better not show her this pictures.
Wow!!! Amy really did an amazing job. Happy birthday to Cyd! Hope you had a great day celebrating. And have so much fun in Ireland. I'm so jealous1
Cute cake! Hope she had a great birthday! Miss you guys!
That cake is gorgeous! (O, the little girl is pretty adorable too!) Happy birthday Cydnee!
Our girls are growing up too fast. That cake is amazing. What are you going to do next year? It's going to be hard to top that one. Very cute though, Cyd is worth it.
Tif, I just had to peek at the incredible cake. Amy is a master. Mallory could not believe it was edible and I haven't decided whether or not to show Jenna. Simply amazing.
Cyd looks so cute in her professional pictures with your cousin.
Post a Comment