Those photos of Cyd are adorable. You cousin does great work! Where does she work?
Tif, those pictures are soooo cute! Cydnee looks so beautiful and grown up. I seriously love them!
Thanks for the shout out, Tif! She is so stinkin' cute (She was so much fun (and being naturally photogenic didn't really hurt much either).
Those turned out so cute Tif! She is a heartbreaker for sure!
What a doll. Good thing she has big brothers.
Oh my word, she is the cutest. I love her hair curly like that. Love the hair, love the hat, love all of it. Love it!
Oh my goodness, she looks so grown up! What a QT!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those photos of Cyd are adorable. You cousin does great work! Where does she work?
Tif, those pictures are soooo cute! Cydnee looks so beautiful and grown up. I seriously love them!
Thanks for the shout out, Tif! She is so stinkin' cute (She was so much fun (and being naturally photogenic didn't really hurt much either).
Those turned out so cute Tif! She is a heartbreaker for sure!
What a doll. Good thing she has big brothers.
Oh my word, she is the cutest. I love her hair curly like that. Love the hair, love the hat, love all of it. Love it!
Oh my goodness, she looks so grown up! What a QT!
Post a Comment