Spencer turned 11 a few weeks ago and as has become Halls family tradition, we let him open his presents early birthday morning, surrounded by crepe paper and balloons. The girls had been working secretly in my craft room-they wouldn't even let me in- and were so happy to give Spencer their very own homemade creations.
I couldn't be more proud. Really, what choice do they have with a mother like me who is just slightly stamp-obsessed? We like to start 'em out young over here. Spencer had a great birthday. The only thing on his wish list was an itouch like his brothers. After much hemming and hawing on our part, we finally gave in. He even had to pitch in some of his own money- those dang little things are expensive!!
This looks like a really lame birthday cake, but caramel brownies were his request. I promise, it tasted better than it looks.
February
6 years ago



1 comment:
So can I have a card making session? I really need to learn all this fabulousness.
You're such a nice mommy with all the birthday ideas. I need to steal those ideas.
p.s. Jace was sick all night last night. He woke up with a high fever (puked his guts out before he went to bed). But today? Oh he acted totally completely fine all day. Oy. I guess I'd have still kept him home from church just in case-- don't want anyone puking during primary. :)
Post a Comment