Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sorry Amber

I have this amazingly talented sister-in-law who I know won't want me bragging about her, but I just had to share her incredible family Halloween costumes for the past few years.



 I knew you'd be impressed.  Makes me tired just to look at!

6 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

oh man----i LOVE those ideas...wonder if alex (my 16 year old) would care if we did pictures for another few years.....

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Holy CRAP thatisawesome.

Layne Bushell said...

does she sew them? If so - that is really amazing!

Amber Jensen said...

Um....you big bum! I always forget to look at your blog because it's privateness doesn't show up on my updated list. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. :)

Amber Jensen said...

So cute new family picture by the way. I like the color combo I'll have to remember that next year. We just got some done that I will include in the christmas photo. But I wasn't very happy with them.

Unknown said...

Dr. Sues is my favorite. We just borrow from the neighbors