Christmas morning- Santa was good to us- especially to the boys. I had convinced them that there was absolutely NO WAY Santa was bringing them a Wii since he knows their mom didn't want one, but he brought one anyway and they were sooooo surprised.

My attempt at a nice Christmas dinner. I drag out the China only on very special occasions and Dave just rolls his eyes. He can't figure out why in the world I thought I needed that for our wedding.
Super star Dad made most of the meals at Christmas time and even spoiled us with apple pie on Christmas night!
Breakfast with Santa at the church.





2 comments:
Thanks! We do appreciate the pictures...we don't see enough of them :) You can be like me and only try to buy the active wii games...sports, olympics, etc.
Looks like you had a fun Christmas. We sure wished we could have spent it with you. You're a great blogger. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment