Monday, May 10, 2010

15 Big Ones

I made it all.by.myself.  Nothing compared to a Flores cake, but the kids were duly impressed.  "Really, you made that, Mom?"
Dave surprised me by arranging an over night get-away.  He asked mom to stay with the kids and we went downtown to the Anniversary Inn.  So fun! First we stopped at temple square and ate dinner at the Joseph Smith Building.  We wanted a "remember when" picture.   Dave wouldn't let me ask someone to take it, so this is the best we could do. 
The tulips were so gorgeous!
We stayed in the Cape Cod room at the Inn-  our bed was in the light house.  Anyone know how to turn a picture once it's in Blogger?  Sorry about the sideways shot.

Breakfast is served. Dave was munching on the croissant while I was taking the picture, hence the empty doily.
What a great weekend!  Thanks Mom for your help with the kids.

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oooh that looks so fun! Happy Anniversary, guys! What a man to plan something like that. :)

Layne Bushell said...

soo fun! What a room!

Amber Jensen said...

You guys are awesome! Love ya.

Erin said...

Congratulations! I can't belive it's been that long. I still remember the day. Javan and I will celebrate 10 years next week. Way to go guys!