The requested cake: all chocolate
Grandma and Grandpa joined us for his favorite dinner- lasagna.
The invalid 2 days post-surgery. We couldn't get him over for the group photo. Spencer wasn't in it either if you noticed, but he did not have the crutches excuse. Not sure what his excuse was.
Austin and his buddies went to see Iron Man 2 and then ate Cafe Rio takeout. Mom and Dad were not invited.
What a great group of friends! Overall, a very successful birthday celebration. Sure do love ya, Austin.
3 comments:
Oh man...you guys are in trouble now. A good lookin' teenager - need I say more?
What they said.
Seriously he is a very handsome 13 year old. BIG trouble!
So whose parents are gramma and grampa? I just can't tell.
Happy birthday to Austin, since I didn't call. He's a good kid. Looks like a fun birthday.
Post a Comment