Tonight was haircut night at our house. While Spencer and I were busy doing this:
(We decided to leave it this way for a day just for kicks)
Cydnee was supposed to be taking a bath. Kennady came in and said, "Mom, you gotta see this."
Pictures hardly do it justice. It was 3 full bottles of shampoo and body wash and bubbles were EVERYWHERE.
Of course it couldn't have been the cheap stuff I usually buy. I had actually splurged recently (I know, my splurge is probably your cheap stuff.)
Well, my bathroom smells really CLEAN now. Any ideas on jobs I can get a 4 year old to do around the house so she can earn some money of her own and go buy herself some new shampoo? Or any other "punishment that fits the crime" ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm tired!
February
6 years ago
4 comments:
Ugh...Havyn does this all the time - drives me nuts! She could dust, wipe down bathroom counters, etc.
Oh ma gosh! How much water did it take to wash it all down?? I'm sorry! I thought only my boys did stuff like that! :)
p.s. I love the haircut. :)
Oh Cydnee, how we love her (most of the time.) Jobs I have Natalie do: line up all the shoes in everyone's closet. She actually can scrub the potty (if you put the cleaner in). Could she fold clothes or towels? What about wiping the door knobs and light switches? Empty the trash from the bathrooms.
Oh my! This is something that really ticks me off when my kids do it. And it's always a brand new bottle. I just hate wasting stuff. Why? That's what I want to know. Why do they think its OK to do. She could help load/unload the dishwasher, put laundry away, fold socks.
Post a Comment