Monday, April 26, 2010

EEEEWWWWWW!!

We took the kids to the movies Saturday night- How to Train Your Dragon- (Darling, funny movie.  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.)  Cydnee had been bugging me for popcorn, but as you all know I'm way too much of a cheapskate for that.  We took our little ziplocs full of treats and that was gonna be it.  On the way out of the theater, she looks over and sees the popcorn behind the counter and starts bugging me again.  I tell her, "No Cydnee.  We're not buying popcorn."  She glances down at the floor and spies a few kernels someone had dropped, yells, "Yes!" and before I can protest pops them in her mouth.  Of course we were all disgusted and the kids were telling her how completely GROSS that is.  Cydnee looks at all of them and says, "What?  It tastes just the same."

5 comments:

Rach said...

Oh my stars! She is so cute! I could totally see Taylor doing that... must be Kimball genes ;)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

LOL! So cute! Sooo something any one of my boys would do.

p.s. I'm with you on the no $5 for a small bag of popcorn thing. :)

Layne Bushell said...

OH my! That Cydnee is hilarious. And of course, she reminds me of another little girl who would do the exact same thing!!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is darling! --Love the blog :)

Erin said...

Again, I'll say Why? (Refering to my own kids as well.) Kids are crazy. But this story is hilarious.